Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Join one of my K.A. classes. And use a name on your profile (not a number).

Class codes to join my classes on Khan Academy (if you have not done so).  

Also please make sure to use your name on your profile (not a number or nickname) so that I know who is in my class. Thanks!


Alg 1. Batista Class code: QYNXQX

Alg 2. Batista Class code: S3V5YQ

Algebra Basics Batista Class code: 4BAZ5E

Pre-Algebra Batista Class code: SZZPTS

Math (overall) Batista Class code: BUE4D4

  1. Directions to join a class...

  2. Sign up at khanacademy.org (or log in with their existing accounts)

  3. Visit khanacademy.org/coaches

  4. There, in the "Add a coach" field, enter the class code…

Also please make sure to use your name on your profile (not a number or nickname) so that I know who is in my class. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment